Would you like to help match people with the jobs they desire? As a Recruiter, you’ll use your people skills to bolster the job satisfaction of your personnel:
Here are some great lessons from the video:
- A recruiters job is to interview guide good people through the hiring process and keep them happy once they’re on the job.
- Commonly known as human resources specialists, they are experts in employee compensation or benefits.
- They also design and administer programs to help employees improve their skills, knowledge, and job satisfaction.
- An understanding of state and federal laws regarding payroll, affirmative action, harassment, complaints, and compliance w disability issues is a prerequisite.
- Some HR specialists mediate disputes and negotiate with labor unions.
- Others deal with international human relations for a companies foreign operations
- The best jobs go to those with bachelors or masters degree in personnel relations fields.
- Of course, excellent people skills are essential.
If you have an interest in ensuring others’ job satisfaction and fairness in the workplace, this could be the career for you. To learn more about this stable career choice, visit the Recruiter section of our site.